Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mitt Romney-Related to Marie Antoinette?

I just found out that Mitt Romney's distant relative was Marie Antoinette!  Did y'all know that?  It seems that the Romney's lived in France before the whole Mormon thing started and Mitt's daddy's great great granny was the one and only Marie Antoinette.  Mitt's grand dad decided to do the whole plural marriage thing because he was scared that one of his wives might lose her head like his great granny did!  Can you believe it?

Disclaimer-In case anyone doesn't know this, I am a comedian, not a fact checker.  I can't reveal my sources at this time and I wouldn't swear to anything I say here.  Not on a bible anyway!

1 comment:

  1. I love this, haha! Poor Marie, being related to Mitt. Love Mitt's hairdo!

    ReplyDelete